Seeking mature Office Assistant.
Duties include, but are not limited to: working with macOS and Windows platforms, dispatching and communicating with field technicians using Housecall Pro, running payroll and reconciling accounts in QuickBooks Online, creating documents and spreadsheets, and keeping the office space organized and clean.
We strive to promote a friendly, positive, and team-centric work environment where all our employees can succeed.
- We appreciate and promptly reward professionalism, productivity, performance, punctuality and positivity.
- Workdays are 8am-5pm M-F.
- We work primarily for high-end residential clients.
- Our offices are located in southwest Omaha in downtown Millard.
- Clean, smoke-free workplace with sales incentives, paid vacation, sick time, holidays, and 401k. Must have a clean driving and police record. We do thorough background as well as drug testing. If you have interest in the position, a phone call from you is preferable 8:30 am – 5 pm. 402-306-4014. We initially do a short phone interview.
- We’re an equal opportunity employer and comply with Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information.
Job Type: Full-Time
If you’re interested in this position, submit an application below.